Mezco Toys One:12 Collective DC Comics Mr Freeze Deluxe Figure - Pre-order
Mr. Freeze emerges from his frigid laboratory to join the One:12 Collective.
Outfitted in an armored cryo-suit, this complex technology is not only keeping him alive, but also augmenting his strength and durability to superhuman levels. The power pack attached to the back of the cryo-suit features light-up ice crystals.
Equipped with weaponry capable of causing more than just frostbite, Mr. Freeze comes complete with a freeze ray cannon with light-up function, freeze ray handgun, an ice blast FX that fits over the chests of other One:12 figures, and a freeze FX that fits over the heads of other One:12 figures.
Mr. Freeze is contained neatly in a cryo-chamber shaped tin, with a frosted window revealing the inside.
Dr. Victor Fries, also known as Mr. Freeze, was a cryogenics expert in Gotham City who was caught in a laboratory mishap in an attempt to cure his terminally ill wife. The accident drastically lowered his body temperature, forcing him to wear a cryogenic suit in order to survive. Utilizing this advanced technology, Mr. Freeze became a criminal with a taste for diamonds and revenge.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE MR. FREEZE FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pointing hand (L)
- One (1) posing hand (R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of grabbing/gun supporting hands (L & R)
- Clear helmet (removable)
- Armored Cryo-tech suit with light-up function
- Belt with removable holster
- Cryo-tech gloves
- Cryo-tech boots
- One (1) freeze ray cannon with light-up function
- One (1) freeze ray handgun
- One (1) ice blast FX
- One (1) freeze FX
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Mr. Freeze figure is packaged in a collector friendly cryo-chamber tin, designed with collectors in mind.
Due to released in February 2021